Hello everyone. And welcome to this Basic Course which consider the fundamental level of car keys programming world. The content of this course consists of the scientific skills that necessary to anyone would like to work in this field.
The course will be Online, training will be with photos and information’s, PDF and WORD files will be provided for the students.
The course is very useful and very low-cost price.
Time Frame for the course: 6 Classes.
Class Duration: from one hour to one hour and a half.
The people we targeting in this course
This course targets to types:
- First Type: people to have no experience and never work in this field before.
- Second Type: the beginners in this field who find difficulties working with the car systems, or choosing the right programming device to work in this field.
It will explain in this class not just scientific words. It will be the experience from working with the clients in the field. Which is really help you out working and be success. Because simply your success is our success.
what you going to take in the course
First: you will learn about the key programming system, what are its parts and components, what are the associated parts and devices inside the car, and how to work with it.
Second: Safe working procedure. You will learn how to operate the vehicle in a safe manner without causing any errors or problems to the vehicle.
Third: Finding errors in the programming system and distinguishing between them, in other words knowing if the problem is from the system itself or if it is another problem that requires the owner of the car to present it to an electrician or mechanic.
Forth: Know when your work on the car starts and when it ends.
First: identifying the programming chips (Transponders) and their types, Extracting its number from the customer’s key and distinguishing between them.
- You will learn how to format the transponders, convert them, program them on the car, copy them.
- know if the chip is working or not and how to deal with it, how can you know the chip number in case the key is lost.
- know the current numbers of the chips in some types of cars.
Third: You will learn about remotes, their types. the difference between the original remote and the aftermarket , and how to distinguish between them.
Forth: Continuing about Remotes
- You will learn how to program the remote on the car.
- configure the remote.
- and learn about the best companies in the market for this field.
Fifth: You will learn about Normal keys and Smart keys. what are their types, how to distinguish between them, and what is the difference between them.
Sixth: It will include an explanation of the Cars types:
- German cars such as Mercedes, BMW and Volkswagen cars.
- Korean cars like Kia and Hyundai, Japanese cars like Nissan and Toyota.
- American cars in general like Ford and others.
- The French cars like the Peugeot.
- You will learn how to deal with these and other cars and know if any type of car that comes to you is Programmable or needs to go to the dealership.
Seventh: Explanation of the Storage Unit for the key inside the car, how to know and distinguish it, and how to deal with it.
Eight: You will learn how to extract the file or information from the Storage Unit.
Ninth: In this section, you will learn about Programming devices and Key cutting machines, their types and the purpose of each type, and you will get to know the best companies in the labor market.
Tenth: You will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of Programming devices:
- You will learn to know the capabilities of each device, whatever it is, and how to work with it.
- After completing this section, you will be able to differentiate between devices and choose the right one for your business.
We will explain how the car key programming system works. And what parts or devices associated with it in the car.
We will also explain the security system when dealing with the car. If it is automatic or normal gear.
We will also explain How to know if the problem with the key or not.
We will also explain How to make sure that the problem is actually from your side or from the electrician or the mechanic side. without running into problems.
After finishing the course
You will have a complete understanding of how programming works and how engineers work both theoretically and practically.
You will be familiar with the types of programmers and cutting machines out there in the world.
You will be able to fully choose what kind of device you want and understand how it works and search for it.
What we provide during the course
First: Explanation files via Word or PDF on each topic that is explained, some of which are attached with pictures, of course, according to the article.
Second: Free sites that basically help you in your work.
Third: Mobile applications that help you in your work.
Forth: Links to programs that you can download for free on your computer.
Fifth: A special telegram will be created for the participants of the course, and technical support will be provided to them directly. Any new or recent information related to car programming will be added to the group in relation to the field of the course.
What Will You Learn?
- understand the basics of the car key programming system and how to work with it.
- Learn how to work safely on cars without causing problems for the car.
- Learn about Programming devices for cars and their types.
- Learn about key cutting machines and their types.
- Learn about the key information storage unit inside the vehicle and how to deal with it.
- Learn about programming chips (transponders) for keys and how to program them.
- Learn the difference between a normal key and a smart key.
- Learn the difference between regular and smart car remotes.
- moreover, their is a lot of what we will provide for you in the course. Read the explanation above.
- The course prices are very cheap and we will provide you with technical support.